Organizers of the PRSA Northeast District 2010 Conference at the PRSA Capital Region chapter are looking for experienced presenters who can motivate and energize an audience on the latest tools, techniques, trends and knowledge of new technology or research pertaining to public relations and centered on the theme of “Capitalizing on Core Strengths: Connecting, Collaborating, Communicating.”
Industry experts, seasoned practitioners, researchers, or public relations service providers are invited to submit a proposal to individually or jointly present on a topic relevant for PR practitioners with varying levels of experience. We’re looking for presenters from both the corporate and not-for-profit worlds. The deadline for proposals is Wednesday, June 30, 2010.
- Title of presentation
- Intended audience (by skill level and/or topic)
- Description of proposed presentation (200 words maximum)
- Three learning objectives participants will take away from the session
- Biography of each presenter (100 words maximum)
- List/YouTube links/audio podcasts of previous speaking engagements
- Speaker’s fee (if required)
Programs must offer solid and authentic tactical and strategic insights, and must NOT be a commercial for products or services. Presenters selected will receive a complimentary registration to the conference.
SEND PROPOSALS/QUESTIONS TO:
Kelly Donahue, firstname.lastname@example.org (518-431-3304) and/or
Penny Vavura, email@example.com (518-427-1186).